KNZD 43 Door Entry IP Intercom Phone|
SIP 2 VoIP
Swipe Card Reader Option
Visitors can leave a recorded message
Keypad with DTMF
PoE Power over Ethernet
Single Button Speed Dial
Pass Code Electric Door Lock Opening
Brochure & Specification
The KNZD 43 IP Voice Intercom/door phone with electric door lock control provides local electric door lock open by keypad using a pass code to open the door or remote door opening by SIP VoIP telephone or remote press button contact closure.
With the optional RFID Swipe card reader users can open doors by swipe cards.
Full 12 button DTMF Keypad with tough vandal resistant steel buttons with an additional press to call speed dial button.
The built in microphone and loudspeaker with a high quality speech chip provides for clear handsfree 2 way speech.
Use as a telephone to call an extension and hold a 2 way conversation. A visitor can leave a message e.g. “ DHL called at 6.30 will call back tomorrow”. Recorded messages can be replayed via the SIP phone.
Remote Web Management online access terminal provides for device software settings and update, pass codes changes, users access logs.
Using SIP 2 protocol is compatible with leading manufacturers of IPPBX such as CISCO, Avaya, Broadsoft, Nortel, Damovo Ericsson, AAstra, Alcatel and all SIP based PBX.
KNZD 43 is durable, easy to install with low power consumption.
Typical users: Security Building Access Control, Hospitals, Universities, Sports Halls, Government, Airports, Transportation, Offices, Control Rooms, Car Parks, Housing, Care Homes, Factories, Laboratories, Pharmaceuticals....
Certified for use by:
- Compatibility supports SIP 2.0 and operators of IMS
- Single button push to call button
- 12 Button Keypad
- Full duplex hands-free Speaker-phone
- Electric door lock control by contact closure
- Flexible Un- Lock Passwords
- RFID card and DTMF Switch Door Access Control
- Holding/waiting 3 ways call/conference
- Easy installation to existing LAN
- Visitors can leave a message
- Playback message through the SIP phone
- Multi Party Conference Call
- Carrier Standard Voice
- Simple maintenance support online software upgrades and web management
- Ingress Protection IP53 against dust, water, and mechanical damage
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.