Station Help Phones for Disabled Persons KNZD 17|
Public Help Phone
Buttons for Abled + Disabled Persons
Analogue or SIP VoIP versions
IP65 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
The KNZD-17 Help phone for both abled and disabled persons telephone / separate lower level button for disabled persons in wheel chair. Auto dial speakerphone with dual buttons and dual microphones central loudspeaker and tough steel keypad buttons.
Designed use in Public Zones, Railway Metro Underground, Bus stations, Airport Terminals, Hospitals, Help Points, Ships, Ferries, Trains applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor.
High durability and resistance to oil, acid, alkali, conforms to GJB 773 and UL1332
KNZD-17 hands free emergency speakerphone is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust stainless steel body.
KNSP-17 meets the latest UK and European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Separate buttons for abled and disabled persons
- Hands free speaker and microphone
- Text can be customized for individual requirements / languages
- Smart analogue or SIP VoIP versions
- Support for hot line exchange system
- Clear loud speech without feedback
- Isolated box earth connection, Internal components fully isolated
- Compatible with most brands of PBX
- Single button autodial
- 5 minute auto time out default
- Adjustable limit on call time
- Robust stainless steel body temperature resilient
- High durability resistance to oil, acid, alkali, conforms to GJB 773 and UL1332
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Weather resistant to IP65 (IP67 possible)
- Service temperature range from: -30 to +60 degrees C
- Induction loop for hearing impaired fitted. 12 volts required
- Noise canceling microphone
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: IP65 (IP67 possible)
- EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ Railway Electromagnetic EN50121 - CE Mark - FCC - ISO9000
Available in: Stainless Steel - Customization options
Designed use in Public Zones, Railway Metro Underground, Bus
Stations, Airport Terminals, Hospitals, Help Points, Ships, Ferries, applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.