Auto Dial Speaker Telephone KNSP 15|
Analogue, VoIP SIP, GSM Versions
Red - Yellow - Blue
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
Koon Technology KNSP-15 auto dial speaker telephone 10 button programmable heavy duty speaker phone is weatherproof IP66 rated and has been designed for operation in harsh environments, designed for Railway, Shipping and Tunnel applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use.
A speakerphone with low power consumption. A line can support up to 10 sets of speakerphones. Internal 1W built-in speakers ensures that speech is clear and loud. The transmission distance up 10 kilometers including DTMF tone without an additional power supply.
KNSP-15 speakerphone is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust die cast aluminum body sprayed with a bright reflective lacquer that offers 5-10 years without fading, conforms to GB/T5237.2-2000 standards.
KNSP-15 is IP66 rated providing protection against all the weather elements as well as dirt and ingress. Built with tough vandal resistant components.
KNSP-15 meets the latest UK and European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, Network Rail approval lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Analogue, SIP VoIP and GSM versions
- GSM version solar powered with battery back up
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Bright highly reflective fade resistant paint
- Self closing sprung doorConforms to GB/T5237.2-2000 standards.
- DTMF tones 10 button programmable speed dial keypad with illuminated buttons option
- Weather resistant to IP66 standard
- Service temperature range from: -35 to +75 degrees C
- Low power consumption
- Telephone line powered.No external power or battery back up required
- Programmable phone identification code with send code time interval adjustment
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver
- Noise canceling microphone
- Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66
- EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ EN50121-3-2:2006 Railway Electromegnet Immunity CE Mark FCC ISO9001
Available in 3 colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
A robust telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as sea water in docks and on ships, railway, underground Factories, Taxi,Bus Stands &Stations,Roadside Motorway, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Power Generation, and many more.
This phone is also called: Emergency telephone, waterproof telephone, weather proof telephone, SOS telephone, fire alarm telephone, monitor telephone, ATM help telephone, bank telephone, kiosk telephone, roadside telephone, airport service telephone, railway telephone, underground telephone, metro telephone, tunnel telephone, station telephone, car park telephone, resistTel, induTel, Fern Tel3, public telephone, outdoor telephone, payphone, school telephone, university telephone, hospital telephone, police station telephone, dock telephone, prison telephone, etc.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.