Waterproof Door Less Telephone KNSP 10|
Robust Vandal proof
Analogue, VoIP SIP, GSM Versions
Red - Yellow - Blue
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
Koon Technology KNSP-10 Door Less & Keypad Less off hook autodial telephone is weatherproof IP66 rated and has been designed for operation in harsh environments, designed for Railway, Shipping and Tunnel applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use.
KNSP-10 is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust die cast aluminum housing with door spring, IP66 rated providing protection against all the weather elements as well as dirt and ingress. Built with tough vandal resistant components
KNSP-10 meets the latest UK and European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Off hook auto dial telephone keypad less
- Analogue, SIP VoIP and GSM versions
- GSM version solar powered with battery back up
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Auto-dial, as soon as you pick up the hand set the phone will put through
- Weather resistant to IP66 standard
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant, Armoured cable option
- Service temperature range from: -35 degrees to +75 degrees
- Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver
- Noise canceling microphone
- Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to warn if faulty
- Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ EN50121-3-2: Railway
Electromagnet Immunity2006 FCC CE Mark
Available in 3 colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
A robust telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as sea water in docks and on ships,Factories, Taxi,Bus, Stations,Roadside Motorway, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Power Generation, and many more.
This phone is also called: Emergency telephone, waterproof telephone, weather proof telephone, SOS telephone, fire alarm telephone, monitoring telephone, ATM help telephone, bank telephone, kiosk telephone, roadside telephone, airport service telephone, railway telephone, underground telephone, metro telephone, tunnel telephone, station telephone, car park telephone, public telephone, outdoor telephone, payphone, school telephone, university telephone, hospital telephone, police station telephone, dock telephone, prison telephone, etc.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.