Waterproof Speaker Phone KNSP 04 - 02|
Robust Vandal proof
2 button autodial
1 button or 3 button options
Low power consumption
Red - Yellow or Blue
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
The KNSP-04-02 2 button auto dial speakerphone is waterproof IP66 rated and has been designed for operation in harsh environments, such as Railway, Shipping and Tunnel applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use in wet or corrosive environments.
A speakerphone with low power consumption. A line can support up to 10 sets of speakerphones. Internal loud speakers ensures that speech is clear and loud. The transmission distance to 10 kilometers without an additional power supply.
KNSP-04 speakerphone is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust die cast aluminum body sprayed with a bright reflective lacquer that offers 5-10 years without fading, conforms to GB/T5237.2-2000 standards.
KNSP-04 meets the latest UK and European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- 1 button auto dial speaker phone
- Smart analogue or SIP VoIP version or GSM
- Clear loud speech
- GSM Solar powered with battery back up version
- Compatible with most brands of PBX
- A line can support up to 10 sets of speakerphones
- Transmission distance to 10 kilometers without an additional power supply
- Single button autodial
- Adjustable limit on call time
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body
- Self closing sprung door
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Bright highly reflective fade resistant paint
- Conforms to GB/T5237.2-2000 standards.
- Programmable phone identification code with send code time interval adjustment
- Weather resistant to IP66 standard
- Service temperature range from: -35 to +75 degrees C
- Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver
- Noise canceling microphone
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/
- Railway Electromagnetic EN50121-3-2: 2006 FCC CE Mark
Available in 3 colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
Example colours below
Single Button Version KNSP-04-Speakerphone
3 Button Version KNSP-04-03 Speakerphone
Railways, Help Points, underground metro subways, stations, tunnel, ports, streets, roadside and many more......
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.