Weatherproof Telephone KNSP - 01 - T2S|
Robust Vandal proof
Analogue, VoIP - SIP - GSM
Red - Yellow or Blue
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
The KNSP-01-T2S telephone is weatherproof IP66 rated and has been designed for operation in harsh environments, Railway, Shipping and Tunnel applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use in wet or corrosive environments.
All of the components including handset telephone receiver and transmitter, keypad, buzzer, circuit board and cabinet are designed to be multi - layer waterproof and dust - proof to Class III.
It is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust die cast aluminum housing with door spring, IP66 GB4208-93 IP rated providing protection against all the weather elements as well as dirt and ingress. Built with tough vandal resistant components.
The Phone has high stability, high anti-jamming capability to national standard GB/T 15279-94 and meets the latest UK Á European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Analogue, SIP VoIP and GSM versions
- solar powered with battery back up options
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Full keypad with programmable 10 button speed dial telephone, illuminated button option
- Adjustable 7 minute time out to release the line if phone left off hook
- High stability, high anti-jamming capability
- Weather resistant to IP67 standard
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant, Armoured cable option
- Service temperature range -35 to +60 degrees C
- Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver
- Noise canceling microphone
- Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational
- Adjustable ringer and volume control
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66; EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ EN50121-3-2: 2006 FCC CE Mark
Available in 3 colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
A robust telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as sea water in docks and on ships, Factories, Bus Stations Taxi Stands, SOS Roadside, Motorway, Tunnels, Ports, Docks, Mines, Generation facilities and many more.
This phone is also called: Emergency telephone, waterproof telephone, weather proof telephone, SOS telephone, fire alarm telephone, monitor telephone, ATM help telephone, bank telephone, kiosk telephone, roadside telephone, airport service telephone, railway telephone, underground telephone, metro telephone, tunnel telephone, station telephone, car park telephone, public telephone, outdoor telephone, payphone, school telephone, university telephone, hospital telephone, police station telephone, dock telephone, prison telephone, etc.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.