KNSD 103 Sequence Emergency Hands Free Phone Camera Option|
4 Number Memory Sequence
Autodial 4 telephone numbers
Built in Camera
Analogue or VoIP SIP versions
IP65 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
KNSD-103 Sequencer push to call hands free emergency telephone / speakerphone with built in camera and braille on button for blind persons. Flashing LED indication of dialed or call answered and help request initiated.
Program up to 4 telephone numbers for sequence dialing, if the first number doesn’t answer then auto dial to the next number etc.
Record a message announcement e.g. this is lift No10 south block location. External camera and loudspeaker support.
KNZD-103 has been designed for lifts, elevators and door entry systems, blind disabled persons friendly; as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use in wet environments and is IP65 rated.
KNZD-103 hands free emergency push for help speakerphone is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust stainless steel body.
KNSP-103 meets the latest UK and European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- 4 telephone numbers for auto sequence dialing, if the first number doesn’t answer then auto dial to the next number etc.
- Single button push to call and answer button
- Analogue or SIP VoIP version
- Record a message announcement e.g. help is on the way this is lift No10 south block location.
- Can be programmed to auto report a location
- Built in camera option
- Dry contact closure for external camera
- External loudspeaker output 15 Watts
- Compatible with most brands of PBX
- LED flashing on call and answer to indicate help request initiated
- 5 minute auto time out default
- Adjustable limit on call time
- Robust stainless steel body
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Waterproof to IP65
- Service temperature range from: -10 to +55 degrees C
- Hearing aid loop option requires 12volts
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: IP67; EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ Railway Electromagnetic EN50121; CE Mark FCC ISO9000
Available in: Stainless
Lifts, elevators, building security, door entry systems, care homes, hospital, office block, housing block, railway approved.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.