KNEM 25 Emergency Phone with Light and CCTV Camera|
KNEM 25 is a public emergency speaker telephone with flashing light, it can be used in conjunction with a CCTV camera and be configured as a multi point monitoring system linked to a control room. Control staff can call and make call and offer assistance or make an announcement e.g. an ambulance is on the way or clear OFF!!
SIP VoIP versions
Flashing light on ring
Night time illumination
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Single button auto dial, handset free, double loudspeaker, with led indicator display whilst speaking. The light will flash when ringing and a low power night light will illuminate the emergency help point dusk till dawn.
With good stability, strong anti-jamming capability, conform to the national standard (GB/T 15279-94 Its height of 2.7 meters makes it easy to be found in emergency situation.
KNEM 25 is manufactured to a very high standard IP66 providing protection against all the weather elements as well as dirt and ingress. Built with tough vandal resistant components.
The KNEM 25 emergency telephone is used in public places such as streets subways, highways, tourist attractions, country forest parks, etc.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Easily seen stands out 2.5 meters high
- 1 button speed dial help button
- Options of different speakerphones or handsets
- Flashing beacon light on ringing and out going call
- Auto answer auto cut off
- Auto night time illumination
- Analogue or SIP VoIP versions (POE)
- Internal CCTV camera option. Dry contact for external CCTV
- DTMF tones
- Compatible with most PBX, PBAX, PAX, IP
- Metal body stainless steel 304 or 316 CRS cold rolled steel
- Waterproof IP66
- Line powered no external battery required
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Strong anti-jamming capability
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Hearing aid inductive loop compatible 12 volts req
- Adjustable time out, auto release the line if the caller hangs up
- Service temperature range from: -30 to +60 degrees C
- Isolated box earth connection, Internal components fully isolated
- Can be customized to customer requirements
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendations K21
- EEMC: EN55022 / EN55024/Railway application electromagnetic compatibility EN50121-3-2: 2006 CE Mark ISO 9001 TUV FCC
A robust emergency public help point telephone for use in tourist attractions, parks, subways, stations, tunnel, ports, streets,
roadside and many more......
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.